- Model NO.: 1000r20
- Diameter: 20â€²â€²
- Certification: ECE, ISO9001, DOT, E-MARK S-MARK Soncap Gcc SGS Bis etc.
- Tire Hierarchy: 18PR
- Inner Tube: Inner Tube
- Condition: New
- Brand: Annaite, Amberstone
- Standard Rim: 7.5
- Section Width(mm): 273
- Warranty: at Least 100, 000kms
- Suitable: Suitable for Rough Way and High Way
- Specification: CE, CCC
- HS Code: 40112000
- Kind: Vacuum Tire
- Tire Design: Radial Tyre
- Tread Pattern: Highway Tread Pattern
- Cord Material: Steel Wire
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Type: Chinese Brand, Tata Truck Parts, Radial Truck Tyr
- Model Size: 10.00r20--New
- Loadindex: 149/146
- Diameter(mm): 1053
- Delivery: Within 15 Days
- Trademark: ANNAITE and AMBERSTONE
- Origin: Shandong, China
Truck Tyre Supplier, China Truck Tyre manufacturer
1.Â First-class equipment, high quality products, competitiveÂ price.
2. 20 years of rich experience inÂ production and trade.
3. withinÂ 15 daysÂ delivery guaranteed.
4. First-class brand in China:Â HILO, ANNAITE, AMBERSTONE.
5. Capacity of Radial TBR tire isÂ 5.8 millionÂ and capacity of Radial OTR tire isÂ 200 thousand.
6. Good after-sale services.
7. CompleteÂ sizesÂ ofÂ OTRÂ andÂ TBRÂ tire
8. Complete certifications show that our tyre quality has reached international standards:
ISO , CCC , DOT , ECE , REACH , EU-LABEL , GCC , SONCAP , SNI , SGS etc.
TBR/TBR tyre/Truck tyre/Radial tyre/Radial truck tyre /Truck radial tyre/Heavy Truck tyre/Commercial Truck tyreÂ
Model Size: 10.00R20
Pattern No. 308
The Features and Advantages:
1) Good abrasion and puncture resistance;
2) Good loading capability;
3) Good grasping performance;
4) Suitable for rough road and high way.
|SIZE||PR||SPEED RANGE||STANDARD RIM||ALLOWABLE RIM||LOADINDEX||INFLATION PRESSURE(Kpa)||LOAD CAPACITY(kg)||SECTION WIDTH(mm)||DIAMETER(mm)|
RubberÂ fromÂ ThailandÂ andÂ Malaysia,Â Equipments fromÂ GermanyÂ and technologyÂ support fromÂ Japan, our quality is guaranteed.
DOT, ECE, REACH, E-MARK, S-MARK, GCC, SONCAP, BIS, CCC and ISO9001, etc.
Office in Qingdao
Â Within 15 days delivery guaranteedÂ Â Â
Delivery time of tyre: Within15 daysÂ
Payment terms: TT or L/C at sightÂ
Departure sea port: QingdaoÂ
MOQ: 1X40''HC Mixed( Allowed 1X20''GP Mixed as a trial order)
OEM for private is acceptedÂ
Warranty: At least 100,000kms
Besides Truck and Bus Tyre(TBR), we alsoÂ export Passenger Car Tyre(PCR), Off-the-Road Tyre(OTR), Truck Wheel Rims and OEM Services of truck tyre for your choice, please send me inquiry if need.
If available, welcome to China and have a visit to our company and factory! Hope we can have chance to cooperate with each other and build long-term business relationship in the near future!
Any interest or requirement, please contact me without hesitation.
Waiting for your kind reply.
Thanks & Regards,
Qingdao Great Xinda Group Co., Ltd
Mob: +8613905427606Â +86-15092095795
Web:http://greatxindatyre.en.made-in-china.comÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
"Gravity Die Casting. A permanent mould casting process, where the molten metal is poured from a vessle of ladle into the mould, and cavity fills with no force other than gravity, in a similar manner to the production of sand castings, although filling cn be controlled by tilting the die."
Gravity Die Casting
Sometimes referred to as Permanent Mould, GDC is a repeatable casting process used for non-ferrous alloy parts, typically aluminium, Zinc and Copper Base alloys.
The process differs from HPDC in that Gravity- rather than high pressure- is used to fill the mould with the liquid alloy.
GDC is suited to medium to high volumes products and typically parts are of a heavier sections than HPDC, but thinner sections than sand casting.
There are three key stages in the process.
- The heated mould [Die or Tool] is coated with a die release agent. The release agent spray also has a secondary function in that it aids cooling of the mould face after the previous part has been removed from the die.
- Molten metal is poured into channels in the tool to allow the material to fill all the extremities of the mould cavity. The metal is either hand poured using steel ladles or dosed using mechanical methods. Typically, there is a mould [down sprue" that allows the alloy to enter the mould cavity from the lower part of the die, reducing the formation of turbulence and subsequent porosity and inclusions in the finished part.
- Once the part has cooled sufficiently, the die is opened, either manually or utilising mechanical methods.
- Good dimensional accuracy
- Smoother cast surface finish than sand casting
- Improved mechanical properties compared to sand casting
- Thinner walls can be cast compared to sand casting
- Reverse draft internal pockets and forms can be cast in using preformed sand core inserts
- Steel pins and inserts can be cast in to the part
- Faster production times compared to other processes.
- Once the tolling is proven, the product quality is very repeatable.
- Outsourced Tooling setup costs can be lower than sand casting.
Gravity Casting Parts,Aluminum Alloy Gravity Casting Parts,Aluminum Gravity Die Casting Parts,Gravity Casting Aluminum Parts
HSI INDUSTRIEL LTD , https://www.hsiindustriel.com